Hello Lovelies,
So if you follow me on snapchat, you would have seen my recent mini haul in which I showed ya’ll these CP Trendies Alluring Hues pack #1 lipsticks which I found. To be honest, I din’t even remember having these until my mother showed them to me, so meaning that I had to test these out and tell ya’ll how I feel bout them. So this set consist of 7 lipsticks. But I do have one issue with these lipsticks one being that these lipsticks are not highly pigmented. You need to drag them about 4 more times to get them really pigmented. So without furthur waiting let me show ya’ll the shades in this set.

1.Clay Pot #11
This lipstick is a medium brown shade which is suitable for both dark and light skin. Also it has red undertones to it.

2.Blushing Bride #08
This lipstick is a mixture of brown, maroon and red. This will look best on light skin tones and medium skin tones. And this also had red undertones

3.Candy Girl #10
This is a light pink lipstick. And to me this will look good on all skin tones. 

4.Magica #06

This lipstick is goldish-brown lipstick with flakes of gold glitter. Once you get the pigmentation you desire it looks really good. And again this colour will look good on all skin tones. 

5.Sweet Wine #07
This lipstick is a mixture of red and pink. This is a shade which will look great on medium and dark skin tones. 

6.Shy Girl #09
This lipstick is a mixture of dark brown and maroon but is still the least pigmented of them all. On the skin its perfect but on the lips its not. But it works good as a neutral shade for an everyday look. 

7.Raspberry Jam #12
This is a dark red lipstick and one of my favourite lipsticks. This is the most pigmented out of all of these. This shade will look the best on light to medium skin tone people
.
So those were my review on these lipsticks. Although there are some pretty good shades but I really don’t recommend buying these. They do not even stay for two hours on the lips and again not very pigmented which sets me off. Another reason why these lipsticks put me off is the smell, like they all smell the same. It would’ve been nice if like Candy Girl actually smelt like candy, or Raspberry Jam actually smelt like raspberry. So anyway hope ya’ll enjoyed reading this blogpost and I hope it was helpful. Feel free to ask me question by commenting down below. Until next time….😘