Monday, March 7, 2016

Red-Orange Ombre Lip Tutorial


So I was playing around with different shades of lipsticks and I got this as a result. A beautiful ombré lip. Its a red lip with a tint of orange going on. This is the step by step way of how I got this so please keep reading😊.



1.I always put a lipbalm before I start any lip routine. So here i used an EOS lipbalm in the flavour Blueberry Acai.

2.Then you need to line your lips with a red lip liner. I used the Unique Star lip liner in the shade Fire Red.


3.To make it easier for me to line my lips. I first only line the cupids bow my drawing a small ’M’, then I line the outer corner of my lips by drawing a inverted ‘C’ and lastly a small line on the bottom lip.
4.Then you just need to connect all the lines and that leaves you with a perfectly lined lip

5.Then with that same lip liner draw 2 vertical lines on your top lip and 2 vertical lines on the bottom lip. The lines should be a little behind from the cupids bow so that the orange has more room to be mixed.


6. Then from the corners of the mouth till where you have drawn the vertical lines, will that area with a matching red lipstick. Over here I used Maybelline New York Super Stay lipstick in the shade 510 Non Stop Red.

7.After that take a bright orange lipstick. Here I have used the Chambor extreme matte lipstick in the shade 08 Blazing Orange.


8.Fill in the rest of the area with the orange lipstick. I know it looks really harsh but well take care of that right now.


9.Take a lip filler brush to blend the whole lip out. I used a Bablia lip filler brush.


10.Blend out the red and the orange till all the shades are equally mixed and your left with a beautiful red and orange ombré lip.
I hope this tutorial was helpful to anyone of ya’ll. Feel free to comment down below if this tutorial was helpful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment