Monday, March 7, 2016

Maybelline New York Fit!Me Foundation *REVIEW*




So i’ve got my hands on the new Maybelline New York #FitMe Foundation.They have their foundations in 6 different shades which is good variety to choose from. Its in a beautiful glass bottle, sadly it did not have a pump on it which makes it a wee bit difficult to get less product out. So that’s one negative mark. I’m in the shade 310 Sun Beige. And you get 30ml of product for 525/-.
It says on the back of the product that:
1. It mattifies and refines pores
2. Matches natural tone
3. Natural seamless finish
Going into the review. It gives 80% of coverage according to me. It does not cover much of my face demons but if you layer it on then it does cover it all. In the above pictures of me I haven’t used any filters its just me near the sunlight cause it was pretty hot today. It stayed on the whole day as promised and worth its price. The reason i love Maybelline so much is that they give really good products for a really cheap and affordable. So if you have a low budget then Maybelline is definitely the best option to choose from.
I think it is a really good buy. Even after applying it I don’t even feel like i have a foundation on at all which i really like in a foundation. So yeah, i think if ya’ll want a good foundation for an affordable price. This is the one. Do tell me if this review was helpful😊

No comments:

Post a Comment