Monday, March 7, 2016

JANUARY FAVOURITES!!

Hey guys,
I know it’s been a long time since I’ve updated this blog. A lot of studying was going on so yeah. So this blogpost will be my January favourites. Sadly this mostly consist of makeup products and only one hair product but as in when the months pass I will make sure to add more products. So without any further ado, lets get on with the list of my January favourite products.
(Order from top to bottom)

1.Matrix Biolage smooth thérapie serum.
The reason why I love this product is because that after I wash my hair, my hair becomes really big, like Hagrid big. So this product helps to reduce the volume and make it less big. A little bit of this product goes a really long way. I know a lot of people love a lot of volume in their hair, but personally I think it’s a pain in the ass. So this is why its my favourite.

2.Faces Hydro makeup remover
This is one product which is a must for me. It’s a medium sized bottle with a spray nozzle on the top which helps the product to spread evenly across the face. It doesn’t feel to oily on face face and leaves my face really fresh. I really like this product and I would recommend ya’ll to try it.

3.Himalaya Purifying Neem face wash
This is one of the best face washes I’ve used till now. It’s the best feeling to me atleast. It removes all the oliness from the space and adds a glow to it. It also leaves the face very soft. My favourite hands down.

4. VLCC Punarnava astringent
Now if your a person like me who has unwanted darkness on your skin, this is a must have in your skin care. This product is really useful and good to remove the unwanted darkness. It obviously does not go in one use. 1 month of using this product will make you realise how good this product. So from my side, 2 thumbs up.

5.Eyeliners (top to bottom)
a)Lakmé eyeconic eyeliner in brown
The reason I love this eyeliner is because it’s a deep brown color for an everyday neutral smoked eye look.
b)Colorbar ultimate liquid eyeliner in ultimate black 001
This is the best liquid eyeliner that I have ever bought till now. This has such a thin tip which is so useful to get a perfect thin liner and a great wing too. It does not smudge at all and it stays on throughout the day.
c) Maybelline New York the Colossal liner in Black
This liner is my favourite because it helps me to achieve both bold and thin liner. It doesn’t smudge that easily and that’s why I love this eyeliner.
d)NYC Haute defination Liquid liner
Another one of my favourite liquid liners for a bold cat eye. Very fine tip to work with for a perfect wing thats why I love it
e)Maybelline New York Hyperglossy liquid liner in Black
The reason why I love this eyeliner is because no excessive product gets on the eyelids and again its fine so its perfect for a wing.

6.Lipsticks (from left to right)
a)L'oréal Paris Collection Star lipstick in CSR4 Pure Garnet
This lipstick is very deep plum colour which is great shade for medium to dark skin tones. Its really creamy and stays on for the whole day.
b)Maybelline New York Super Stay 14hr lipstick in Infinity Fuchsia 160
This lipstick is a dark pink lipstick with purple undertones to it. It doesn’t stay for 14 hours but it does stay for 6-8 hours.
c)Maybelline New York Color Show Lipstick in 209 Red Velvet
This is a maroon colour lipstick which is again great for medium to dark skin tones. Its a semi matte lipstick which stays on throughout the day.
d)Colorbar Liquid lipstick in 007 Rustic
This is a liquid to matte lipstick with turns matte in literally 5 seconds. Its good colour to wear for an everyday makeup look. Its an iron rusting color which I love.

7.Maybelline New York Fit Me! Foundation in 310 Sun Beige
The reason why I love this foundation because it gives a good coverage for my skin and hides most of the face demons. It stays on the whole day without feeling that I have any foundation on.

8.L'oréal Paris gel eyeliner in 01 Profound Black
This is probably the best gel liner that I’ve ever used. It doesn’t at all get off. Stays on throughout the day. Very easy to apply. 2 thumbs up.

9.Maybelline New York Baby Lips
a)Rose Addict
This is my favourite shade from the Indian Baby Lips range. It has a small tint of colour to it which is perfect is anyone wants the feeling of lipstick without applying lipstick.
b)Too Cool (Dr.Rescue)
This shade is not available in India but its a really good product. After exfoliating my lips it does feel really hot, so this has a menthol feel to it which helps to cool the lips down.
c)Coral Crave (Dr.Rescue)
This shade is also not available in India but this is too a good product. Its a perfect shade for light pigmented lips has it gives the lips a bit of colour to the lips.
d)Intense Care
This shade too is not available in India but it is too a good product. It’s a sheer lip balm which hydrates the lips throughout the day. Feels weightless and it just really nice.

10.Maybelline New York Rocket Volum’ Mascara
This mascara is not available in India but it is one of the best mascara’s I’ve ever used. The bristles are really close to each other which is good aa the lashes don’t clump together.

11.Chokers from Forever21
These chokers are my favourite. I wear them almost every day. They have adjustable chains to make it tight or loose. These are just amazing.

12.Nail Polish
a)Maybelline New York Colorshow in 220 Blackout
This nail polish is one of my favourite nail polishes. It’s really pigmented if anyone wants only 1 coat of nail polish. It doesn’t chip of that easily and stays on for a really long time and thats why I love it. And also that it dries up really fast.
b)Faces Splash in 15 Beauty Black
This nail polish is not that pigmented by wearing only one coat but it does stay on for a long amount of time. And thats why I like it.

13.Lipliners
a)L'oréal Paris Lip Liner Couture in 374 Instense Plum
This lipliner is my favourite. Its really creamy and is really pigmented. It is so pigmented that it can be worn like a lipstick itself.
b)Unique Star Lip Liner pencil in Fire Red
This lipliner is my must have. Its a light red colour which is also good to wear as a lipstick all by itself. Really creamy and easy to apply.

14.Songs
I’m not gonna write as to why I love these songs because they just are so here they are:
a)New America by Halsey
b)Pillow Talk by Zayn Malik
c)Never Forget You by Zara Larsson ft. MNEK
d)Next 2 You by Chris Brown ft. Justin Bieber
e)Work by Rihanna ft. Drake
f)Cool by Alesso ft. Roy English
g)Never Enough by One Direction
h)Alejandro by Lady Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment