Monday, March 7, 2016

Easy Smokey Eye Tutorial

Hello again guys,
So I’ve been using this technique for smokey eyes for quiet some time now and I decided to share it with you guys. By not using any eye shadow and only an eyeliner, you are able to create a beautiful smokey eye. I have user two methods for this look but of course it is upto you which one you choose😊.
1.Prime your eyes either with a concealer or power. I used Maybelline New York Fit Me concealer in the shade 25 Medium Moyem.
2.(Method one) Take an eyeliner of your choice and draw a very thick line on your eyelid. In the picture I’ve used the Revlon eyeliner in the shade 14 Green.
3.(Method two) Take an eyeliner of your choice again and draw a normal eyeliner. After doing that as if you were doing winged liner. Imagine your waterline extending and just like that draw one line till the crease. Draw another small line parallel to the first one.
Now you can just leave it there but if you want more color, then draw a line from the inner corner of your eyelid till the first line you’ve drawn. You can even add a little bit of more eyeliner in that space. In the picture I’ve used Maybelline New York the Colossal Kajal coloured kohl in Turquoise.
4.Taking a smudger brush smudge the product on your eyelid in a windshield wiper motion. Over here I’ve used a smudge brush from a Forever21 mini brush set.
5.This is optional but i added a winged liner here. I’ve used NYC’s Haute Definition liquid liner.
And that does it for this blogpost. Hope you guys enjoyed reading this

No comments:

Post a Comment